Since 2008, Gamla Cedron has focused on acquiring distressed real estate investments and converting them into stable, income-producing properties in order to provide extraordinary returns for our partners. As seasoned investors, we know the markets and understand the trends. We are detailed in managing our assets and aim for the highest possible return on our investments. We make every effort to achieve the optimal financial structure for any given venture.
Gamla Cedron continues to pursue strategic growth opportunities and acquire properties in key markets characterized by dense population, centralized location and premium amenity offerings. We are currently seeking acquisition opportunities throughout the U.S. with the following real estate types and parameters:
• Fractured and/or bulk condominium projects
• Multi-family rental projects
• Conventional and affordable rent structures
• Income producing retail/commercial office properties
• Direct property acquisitions
• Whole and partial loan acquisitions
• J/V structures
• In the event a property or loan is not exclusively listed, brokers will be protected
Our leasing and management professionals work closely with a large network of national brokers. Our leasing team is responsible for attracting new tenants, negotiating leases and creating the optimum tenant mix for each property.
Our leasing strategies include:
• Maximizing tenant relationships and retention
• Leasing space to achieve revenue and occupancy goals
• Identifying re-merchandising and re-development opportunities and subsequently executing these plans to increase Net Operating Income (NOI)
• Working with team members across the organization to maximize the potential of the portfolio